Author Topic: Not well *TRIG**SUI*  (Read 1506 times)

Offline jackgrillo

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Totally King of Rainbow!
Re: Not well *TRIG*
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2019, 01:33:57 PM »
I could but I'd really feel like I was wasting their time. They have enough patients to see without me using up appointments.

I should probably get out all my old CBT stuff, and start on that again. That is the logical thing to do, and I can see that. I don't know where they are, though, and I don't have the energy or strength to find them.

Tired again today; still not sleeping properly. Doesn't seem to be getting worse, but not better either. Why is the black cloud so exhausting?!
:13328: <-- gregory
:13328: <-- that one was given to me by chihiro

I like walking in the rain because then nobody can see me cry

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2019, 03:51:13 PM »
You wouldn't be wasting the GPs time, you'd be getting advice and that's what GPs are there for. Would you feel better if it was a phone consultation instead?

If you can't find your CBT stuff you could Google it or download an ap instead- I've seen a few in the Play store and most of them are free :). There's lots on YouTube too.
RIP Clyde - November 25th 2018
RIP Bonnie - November 24th 2018
RIP Columbus - August 22nd 2018
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :1027:

Offline jackgrillo

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2019, 03:57:45 PM »
Maybe, but they're overstretch generally at the moment, aren't they. It's always in the news, how little money the NHS has.

I could find an app, or download the sheets. I vaguely remember what to do with them, and I could probably work it out with YouTube videos. Apathy gets in the way, though, as does lack of time.

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2019, 04:10:07 PM »
They are overstretched but that's due to people who book appts and don't attend or those little old ladies who go in just for a chat. It's perfectly acceptable to book an appointment that's genuinely needed, that's what the NHS is for. :)

All I can suggest for motivation is to commit yourself to a routine of some sort. E.g I'm going to to CBT for 30 mins and then I can do something nice. I sometimes picture the psych ward and I'll try harder so I don't end up there again.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2019, 05:37:25 PM »
It's better and easier to get it sorted out now than wait for things to get worse. You will not be wasting your GPS time.
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Offline jackgrillo

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2019, 04:29:02 PM »
Weekend was hard - lots of people, Mrs getting on my back a little for being distracted (although once I explained she was ok).

Sorted through some stuff in an old cupboard from my old bedroom at my mum's house. Surprisingly didn't trigger as much as I thought it might.

Not sleeping properly, still not getting restful sleep. Will see how this week goes and then might think about going to the Dr. I really don't want to be a drain on resources.

Offline Axia

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • May dragons take flight in your dreams tonight...
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2019, 04:36:33 PM »
You won't be a drain on resources, please get help. It's better to get help when you first need to otherwise it will take longer to get back to health.  :hug2:
Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. x

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2019, 07:07:36 PM »
You won't be a drain at all.
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Offline purplebutterfly

• 18+
  • Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2019, 07:48:44 PM »
You won’t be a drain. The longer you wait the harder it will be.
“Pooh began to feel a little more comfortable, because when you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and other people look at it.”

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2019, 11:38:04 AM »
Don't put it off for too long because things can often get worse without us noticing and then we end up in a crisis.  :hug2: