Author Topic: Reaching out  (Read 185 times)

Offline Ginger

• 18+
  • Silver Member
Reaching out
« on: February 15, 2019, 11:06:23 PM »
I canít go on... I have no one to talk to and Iím lower than Iíve been for a long time. Just crying all the time.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
  • Its a cup, not a toilet!
Re: Reaching out
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 08:34:00 AM »
It is good you have reached out on here. What is going in for you?
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Offline Ginger

• 18+
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 02:35:10 PM »
Iím in a really dark place and I donít know what to do. Iíve not been taking my meds for I donít know how long. Was supposed to go out to see partnerís family but canít face being around people. Tried to explain this but got shouted at; that I mean I donít want to be around him, I see him with contempt and despise him. I said I couldnít talk to him: so what is the point in me being around then? I know heís angry I havenít gone with him but itís true I canít talk to him. He doesnít understand how I feel. Heís had depression so youíd think he could empathise and Iíve asked him to read some things to try to see how Iím feeling but he hasnít.
I donít see the point in me. Iím only staying alive because I donít want to wreck my daughterís life: does anyone understand how that feels? Itís a daily struggle full of pain and hurt and nausea. Iím sorry I sound pathetic and needy but it would just be good if someone said I could talk to them. My head is a mess and hurts so much.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
  • Its a cup, not a toilet!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 03:05:57 PM »
It is good you have your daughter. How old is she?
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Online Axia

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • May dragons take flight in your dreams tonight...
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 03:31:34 PM »
You can talk to us  :hug2: Can you go to your psych or GP and tell them you haven't been taking your meds? I get really ill if I miss my tablets.

What has happened to make you feel like this?
Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. x

Offline Ginger

• 18+
  • Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2019, 10:38:01 PM »
Thanks for your replies.
I havenít told my GP and my psych isnít very useful so Iíve been postponing appointments. I have to return to work tomorrow after 7/8 months off - in a different role - and Iím bricking it. I donít know what to do but I have no choice ultimately.
Had a row with my partner as I said I canít talk to him but he doesnít get that I wish I could. It would be better if I could but he doesnít get me and he just ends up walking off.
I canít take this anymore. 

Offline so sad

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2019, 12:32:28 PM »
Hi

Good luck with work. Are you going back on a phased return. I hope you are. Let is know how you get on.

Its so hard when a partner doesn't get it. I wish I had an answer for you. Could you write stuff down for him?

Do you get on with your GP? I think it would be good if you could reach out to them. You need that added support.

Hope work is OK for you

x

Offline Ginger

• 18+
  • Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2019, 06:25:43 PM »
Thanks. It really isnít ok. Iíve done two days and I donít know how Iím supposed to go back. Itís a 4 week work trial for redeployment. I am not suitable for the job and vice versa. As I left tonight I was willing a car to hit me; I was crossing recklessly. I told my partner and he said well that isnít the job thatís you. I am supposed to be on a phased return but that isnít happening - it canít for this position. Itís all a mess and Iím cutting again.

Offline so sad

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2019, 10:52:01 AM »
I'm really sorry Ginger - that sounds really difficult. Is there any scope to change jobs within the same company? Do they have any form of occupational health that you could be referred to for advice?

You shouldn't be in that position.

It isn't you at all, if the job isn't right for you then that's not your fault.

Please keep talking on here if it helps

SS x