Author Topic: just want to SH *trig SH ED alcohol  (Read 791 times)

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Its a cup, not a toilet!
Re: just want to SH *trig SH ED alcohol
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2019, 07:47:27 PM »
There is help out there to help you deal with emotions. I pay £5 a week for counselling.
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Online purplebutterfly

• 18+
  • Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2019, 08:52:02 PM »
The 2 places that offer reasonably priced therapy aren’t taking referrals at the moment. My GP is helping, and clearly understands more that your average GP. Going to have to deal with it all how I have been.

But writing on here does help.
“Pooh began to feel a little more comfortable, because when you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and other people look at it.”

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2019, 09:21:31 PM »
That is good that here is helping you. What is good about your life at rhe moment?

Online purplebutterfly

• 18+
  • Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2019, 09:28:42 PM »
3 cats, husband, archery,
“Pooh began to feel a little more comfortable, because when you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and other people look at it.”

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2019, 09:53:55 AM »
They seem like good things. It is good that you can see some positive in your life.

Online purplebutterfly

• 18+
  • Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2019, 10:47:42 AM »
They are good things.
My music is also a good thing, but a bit of a problem at the moment as it exposes emotions. Spent quite a lot of time talking about this to GP last week.
I do plan to tell my GP about the ball of fire that built up inside me yesterday. Still very tired from that - so need to stop the self criticism I have already started this morning about being too tired to do anything practical.
Writing really helps.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2019, 02:00:21 PM »
Happy that writing really helps you. Take care. It is good that you can communicate ith your gp. My last cpn tried to get me to to balance the negative in my life, that I was focusing on, with the good things in my life at the time she said it it was my holiday, and new baby on the way with my sister. Sometimes it is easy to focus on the negatives.

Online purplebutterfly

• 18+
  • Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2019, 05:00:57 PM »
beating myself up.
Too much sleeping.
3 till 8 yesterday afternoon, 10:30 last night till 4:30 this morning, then back to bed from 7:30 till 10
Didn’t do pilates or archery or practice today, all of which I meant to.
Now cut in order to get through work which starts in 1 minute when first pupil arrives. Bleeding through 2 layers of mepore.
Hear pupil getting out of car.
Put on happy mask.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2019, 06:17:00 PM »
It sounds really tough for you. Take care.

Online purplebutterfly

• 18+
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2019, 08:24:34 AM »
2 days. Done quite well.
Bit of a frustrating GP visit Wednesday. Couldn’t express myself clearly cause all was confused in my head. But was able to tell my other half, and going to write stuff down for next time.
Did practise and teaching and a bit of walking.
No SH for a whole 2days!

Today .... not feeling good. No real reason which I find hard. Not used to fluctuations in emotion. Trying to let it ride but feel I ought to do stuff. Kind of want to too. But want some comfort and SH gives me that.

Going to try not to. But not sure how long I can last. Teaching in an hour.

So, open curtains, put in last load of laundry, get out flute.