Author Topic: Sad  (Read 94 times)

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Its a cup, not a toilet!
Re: Sad
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2019, 10:08:47 PM »
I understand that. I am eating food like anything at the moment also. Plus my waistline is expanding! I was really fidigity last evening and it's a horrid feeling when you cannot settle on one thing.

Good luck with the gp on Friday.
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2019, 11:41:28 PM »
Thank you xx

Yeah itís horrible feeling to be restless. My mind is going 100mph with negative thoughts and emotions.

I SHíd. Itís only tiny and wonít cause any lasting damage, but meh. The pain is nice. Itís comforting. I want to do more now though. Bigger, more extreme. Iím going to try hard not to. This is small and not even worth mentioning to anyone or stop me donating blood. Anything more would be too risky. I feel like smoking cigarettes, which is not something I do expect for a handful of times when Iíve been unwell.

Iím worried this is the beginning of something bad. These thoughts and feelings seem to surface around January and have ended up really bad by Feb/March. My head is telling me some horrid things, painting a picture of a horrible time ahead.

I donít want to go to work tomorrow. I donít want to deal with any aspect of life tomorrow. I donít even want to wake up tomorrow, but I expect I will do all those things.
See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer

Offline Terri

• Orsem Smurf
  • Administrator
  • Always here
  • Redemption.
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2019, 11:47:34 PM »
Hey TH.

I know you said your care has been stepped down, but do you think you could call one of your support team and tell them how you're feeling? Not necessarily about the SH if you don't want to, but about the negative thoughts etc? They may be able to offer you some suggestions on what you can put in place to stop things from escalating like they have done before.

I hear you. I can really understand the not wanting to deal with any aspect of life. I hope you're able to manage them. I think work have been supportive in the past? Would you feel able to talk to anyone there?

You are defo an orsem superstar-ess  :1025:

And hope and grace were all I needed.

This isn't everything you are.