Author Topic: I'm feeling down again  (Read 421 times)

Offline Daisy0210

• First posts
I'm feeling down again
« on: November 06, 2018, 04:29:22 PM »
Once in a while, just up to 7 days or less, my mood is really low. I don't have the mental energy to do anything productive because of this and if I do then I'm constantly having to stop and take a breather and tell myself that I am ok, this goes with chores I have been left. I haven't been to school for the past few days and in my head it feels a whole lot worse than it actually is. My attendance is bad enough from my Chronic fatigue and to make it easier I'm on a reduced timetable. I don't feel any of my anxiety kicking in but I am starting to worry over school work as the teachers keep harping on at us about Prelims after Christmas.   

All I'm asking is for some advice for lifting my mood, or the next steps after words when I go back to school. (Catching up with work. Getting out the house etc)

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Its a cup, not a toilet!
Re: I'm feeling down again
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 06:07:13 PM »
Have you spoken to a professional about how you feel?
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Offline Daisy0210

• First posts
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 08:12:48 PM »
I have mentioned briefly in and out in conversation with my psychologist. But I've only being seeing her recently and haven't really experienced this in a while

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 08:36:13 PM »
I think it would be a good idea to speak to her about it.

Offline Daisy0210

• First posts
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 09:06:54 PM »
I don't see her until next Wednesday

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2018, 11:33:29 PM »
Have you been to your GP re fatigue? It could be a physical cause which can be treated or if it is emotional there is medication that could help.

Is there anyone that you can speak to so that you can plan a schedule for your school work? I find that breaking things down into manageable chunks makes it a lot less daunting.

RIP Clyde - November 25th 2018
RIP Bonnie - November 24th 2018
RIP Columbus - August 22nd 2018
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :1027:

Offline Daisy0210

• First posts
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 12:13:40 AM »
I am being treated for my anxiety right now. I'm on medication for it. I was getting thoroughly treated for my Chronic fatigue syndrome but doctors thought it would be a good idea to work on my anxiety because that seemed to cause fatigue.

There is a meeting set in place for school. A kind of catch up with my pupil support. It's just that school is taking up my life. I used to go to school to get away from home and vice versa but now they're just combined. With less of home life. Im constantly thinking about school and it makes me stressed just thinking about going to one class no matter what it is.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 10:16:05 AM »
Sounds like a complicated time for you. You can do this. Good luck with your meeting. I know mental health stuff can cause fatigue.

Offline Daisy0210

• First posts
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2018, 10:26:55 AM »
Thank you. It just feels like I'm going back to the start again. I was doing so well and now I'm being punished for being happy with how my life was going.

Offline Daisy0210

• First posts
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2018, 10:33:23 AM »
I'm going to try school today. I have drama in the afternoon and maybe it will make me feel better since it's my favourite subject.