Author Topic: In a dark place  (Read 129 times)

Offline shyly

• 18+
  • Gold Member
In a dark place
« on: September 09, 2018, 12:42:40 AM »
Iím in a dark dark place, been here before and crawled out the deep dark hole many times before but this time itís different, this time I donít feel like I have to energy or anything to get out of the hole for. Whatís the point, as I donít really have anything Ďto live forí so to speak! I hate this life, it never gets any better so why really try to carry on ..... yet I do, and that frustrates me!!!
Iím fighting the urge to self harm so badly. Iíve won that fight for 8 years now and I know if I turn back to that, even the slightest mark, I will hate myself sooooo soooooo soooo much for breaking that run and everything will crumble quickly  :no: itís so hard though and itís getting harder , Iím at breaking point.
I just want to disappear really, poof, gone, end of ..... everything would just be so much simpler that way.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Its a cup, not a toilet!
Re: In a dark place
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 08:49:12 AM »
Is there anything going on to contribute to you feeling so low? Have you any support irl? Keep talking on here
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Offline shyly

• 18+
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 10:14:05 AM »
There not one thing in particular making me feel so low, itís just life. Iím done with constantly trying to keep my head above water, itís endless, it never gets any better. Iím tired of life and the energies used to fight and stay alive.
Iím pretty much alone in life. My family live over 500 miles away, but that makes no difference as we donít connect and arenít close. I have a few friends close by but even the close connection I have with them is dwindling because they have lives they are getting on with they donít need someone like me in theirs bringing them down. I get used and abused! So if I wasnít in this life it pretty much now wouldnít matter to anyone :'(

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Its a cup, not a toilet!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 10:38:35 AM »
Bless you. That's not good. I am sorry you are so alone.
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Offline failingtorecover

• First posts
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 08:23:02 PM »
I often feel like that too. But it would matter to more people than you think if you weren't around anymore. Please keep fighting

Offline Patient Pianist

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 06:47:07 PM »
I could have written your posts myself, im sorry you are feeling this way.

How are you doing? Xx