Author Topic: More of the same... (trigs, SH, Sui)  (Read 304 times)

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
  • Its a cup, not a toilet!
Re: More of the same... (trigs, SH, Sui)
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2018, 07:06:04 PM »
Oh no that sucks. Bless you. Sorry about the loss of your guinea pig. Hopefully work will be better soon.
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2018, 07:14:04 PM »
I miss her so much already. I hate my empty flat. She was the only thing on earth that I could safely love without her hurting me. She never let me down. I cuddled her when life felt awful and she made me feel better. She gave me a focus to love and look after. I feel like Iíve got nothing now.
See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer

Offline Rob

• Administrator
  • Usually here
  • Official NSHN geriatric
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2018, 07:23:52 PM »
She was an OAPiggy, well looked after and loved, which meant she was very lucky to have had you as her owner.
:icon_arrow: NHS Direct 111 :icon_arrow: Careline 0808 100 1210 :icon_arrow: Childline 0800 1111 :icon_arrow: Samaritans 08457 909090 - Text SAMs 07725909090 - Free SAMs 116 123 :icon_arrow: Basic First Aid

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2018, 07:36:24 PM »
She did well. She grew to a really old age. I know it is hard without her.

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2018, 07:46:55 PM »
Thank you xx xx

Today has just been really horrible and I usually come home and she gives me comfort. She helped me emotionally way more than any person ever has  :'(
See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2018, 07:52:39 PM »
Pets do that for you. They become a part of you.

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2018, 09:15:01 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear about your guinea :(. It's such a hard decision to make isn't it? I know how you're feeling because my rabbits are my best friends and I lost one recently. It's so hard.     :hug1: :hug2:
RIP my beautiful Columbus, you're at peace now. :bunny: :1027:

August 22nd 2018

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2018, 01:46:04 AM »
Thank you xx It is so hard. My guineas meant more to me than most humans do. At least we know that they were so loved and happy. They couldnít get better owners than us. I need time to grieve but Iíve no doubt Iíll get some new guineas that I can shower with love soon.

Unfortunately my day got even worse. I didnít think that was possible but it seems it was. I ended up in hospital a few hours ago with the worst back pain Iíve ever had. 111 thought it was my kidneys and told me to go to hospital. But my nearest hospital is over 30 mins away and I was in too much pain to drive. Phoned my mum twice but she didnít answer the phone. Luckily a very good friend took me in bless her. Iíve just got home. No infection or signs of anything sinister. It seems to be a muscular thing/muscle spasm. The Dr gave me a box of stronger painkillers to take home.

Came through my front door after being at the hospital and remembered that my furry friend isnít here to comfort me. Iím too tired to cry anymore tonight. Today has been so awful.

Online so sad

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2018, 08:33:01 AM »
I am so sorry about your day, in particular about your little piggy. I had 2, Flash and Gordon and lost them a couple of years. I still expect to see them sometimes and I'm convinced I hear their lovely little squeak from time to time. Animals are far better than humans at unconditional love, they have no baggage and no expectations (well, my pigs did, they always wanted food !) so I totally understand your grief.

I really hope your back is better today - make sure you rest it but keep mobile if you can.

I'm sending huge hugs your way and I wish I could say more to help you feel better.

Thinking of you

XX

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2018, 12:03:06 PM »
Sorry that your back got worse. Hope the new tablets work for you.