Author Topic: More of the same... (trigs, SH, Sui)  (Read 428 times)

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: More of the same... (trigs, SH, Sui)
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2018, 12:54:23 PM »
You really did have a horrible day yesterday, I hope your back feels better soon. Are you going to do something nice to remember the guinea? I planted a tree over Columbus so I have something to remember him by.  :hug1: :hug2:
RIP Columbus :bunny: :1027:
August 22nd 2018

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2018, 05:26:21 PM »
Hi. Thanks for the replies last week.

I took the strong painkillers over the weekend and they helped but havenít solved the problem. Iím still having quite bad pains in my back and stomach. Iím so uncomfortable. Spoke to a GP this afternoon (itís so hard to get a face to face appointment) and he thinks I might have an ovarian cyst. Iíve been booked in to see a female GP for an examination next Weds and just been told to take standard over the counter painkillers until then. Iím so miserable and snappy because Iím in pain!

I rehomed a male guinea on Monday! Iíve called him Buddy. Itís nice to have a furry pal to come home to again. I miss my girl loads, but Iím sure the bond between me and Buddy will soon come.
See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Its a cup, not a toilet!
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2018, 06:10:37 PM »
Aww bless you. Guineas are great! I have 7 of them. I am sorry that you are in pain. It seems like a while to wait for your appointment. Hope you can manage until then.
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2018, 09:58:42 PM »
I'm sure you and Buddy will  be very happy :).

Have you tried heat packs for your stomach and back? They help me when I have really bad period pain, I know it's not the same as what you have but it might help a bit. I hope the examination goes OK, not the most pleasant of things but hopefully it will find the problem for you.
RIP Columbus :bunny: :1027:
August 22nd 2018

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2018, 10:55:57 PM »
Thanks both xx

Buddy is such a different character to my others, itís really funny to learn his personality traits. I forgot what it was like to have a young piggy, my girl was over 6.5yrs when I lost her. Buddy is around 1yr old and full of energy.

Heat is actually the biggest help. I have a hot water bottle a lot of the time at home and I have some of those stick on heat packs which I can use when Iím out, although itís a bit expensive to use them all the time. Perhaps a heat rub might help? I could ask the pharmacist at work tomorrow. The GP said I can take anti inflammatories (ibuprofen) again now, but might need to take something to protect my stomach with it. Apparently my AD can make you more likely to have stomach problems with ibuprofen, not that Iíve ever been told that before, despite being on this AD for 7 years!!

Weds does feel quite far away, but at least I know I have an appointment arranged so I havenít got to worry about trying to make one. Iím not sure if I posted this before but Iíve had another appointment sent for the psychologist, itís a week tomorrow (Fri 26th).
See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2018, 07:55:59 AM »
Good luck.

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2018, 10:31:23 PM »
Oh god.
I just really scared myself...

***TRIG SH SUI***

I just had to fight through my most intense urges to SH or end my life. Jesus that was powerful. I sat down in the shower and sobbed and sobbed until I felt safe enough to go to my room to take a lorazepam. I had that tingle feeling that just makes you want to cut through your skin, like a physical sensation urging you to do it. Iíve not had that exact urge for so many years.

Then while Iíve been riding it out until the loraz kicks in my head has been plagued with plans to put an end to my life.

These types of thoughts are so frightening. A part of my brain wants to inflict physical damage on me and wants to murder me. Itís terrifying.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2018, 07:57:30 AM »
It does sound scary. But it also shows strength that you have managed it in a positive way. You are fighting.

Offline Rob

• Administrator
  • Usually here
  • Official NSHN geriatric
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2018, 09:17:30 AM »
I hope that you're ok now  :hug2:
:icon_arrow: NHS Direct 111 :icon_arrow: Careline 0808 100 1210 :icon_arrow: Childline 0800 1111 :icon_arrow: Samaritans 08457 909090 - Text SAMs 07725909090 - Free SAMs 116 123 :icon_arrow: Basic First Aid

Offline Terri

• Orsem Smurf
  • Administrator
  • Always here
  • Redemption.
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2018, 05:51:12 PM »
Hey TH.

That sounds really scary. How're you doing today?

You are defo an orsem superstar-ess  :1025:

And hope and grace were all I needed.

This isn't everything you are.