Author Topic: Very low trig s/h and sui  (Read 367 times)

Offline jokerlaw

• 18+
  • Usually here
Very low trig s/h and sui
« on: May 13, 2018, 05:12:26 PM »
My head is in a really bad place at the moment and I donít know if I can handle things until my appointment with the doctor tomorrow. Mainly because I havenít had the reminder txt so am worried that the appointment has been cancelled and they havenít told me. I know that it is most likely my anxiety blowing things out of proportion but it is really bugging me. I need my appointment tomorrow as Iíve had voices telling me to harm and commit sui. I canít deal with it anymore.
USE TO BE KGALAW

"I drink a fifth of vodka until its gone and if it feels so good then it can't be wrong"

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Its a cup, not a toilet!
Re: Very low trig s/h and sui
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 05:17:21 PM »
It sounds difficult. What can you do to distract this evening. Good luck in your appointment tomorrow.
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Offline jokerlaw

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 05:26:50 PM »
Iím trying to, but it all keeps rushing back to my head when Iíve forgotten about it. I just want to go to bed and sleep until tomorrow morning when I can call the doctors to double check my appointment. I got a txt saying the appointment had been booked but not the follow up reminder txt. I know that there is probably a rational reason but I canít accept it. Also when I try to go to sleep is when I start to get the voices and night terrors.
USE TO BE KGALAW

"I drink a fifth of vodka until its gone and if it feels so good then it can't be wrong"

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 05:59:34 PM »
My anxiety does the same thing to me. If you ring in the morning and it has been cancelled you can always book an emergency appt so you will see a doctor either way.  :hug2:
RIP Columbus :bunny: :1027:
August 22nd 2018

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 06:44:03 PM »
Let me know how your appointment goes tomorrow. Keep talking on here. Try some of the games they really get you thinking some of them. Talk on the random thread about random stuff.

Offline jokerlaw

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 08:08:54 PM »
Yeah am going to call in the morning. If it has been cancelled then I can request a phone call back from my gp. Have tried going to sleep but canít. Might read for a bit.
USE TO BE KGALAW

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2018, 08:33:34 PM »
It is a little early for going to sleep. Hope reading helps you. I find helping others tends to help me.

Offline jokerlaw

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 12:31:58 PM »
Eventually got to sleep with the help of some anxiety meds. Feeling low today, have rung the doctors and my appointment is still booked in. Just got to wait until its time to start walking down there. I have s/h this morning, I felt as though I needed to as it would make things better. Will get the doc to look at it.
USE TO BE KGALAW

Offline jokerlaw

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 01:24:48 PM »
Have just realised that I have an appointment with my key worker in a hour and a half.
USE TO BE KGALAW

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2018, 01:36:44 PM »
I hope it goes ok at the drs. Good luck. Glad you got some sleep. Also hope it goes well with the key worker.