Author Topic: feel alone  (Read 772 times)

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Its a cup, not a toilet!
Re: feel alone
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2018, 12:14:58 PM »
I am sorry about your job. That sounds horrible. Bless you. Good luck with the pyschiatrist
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Offline Swish

• 18+
  • Bronze Member
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2018, 04:43:41 PM »
Thank you for your reply Tucan.  I had a  bad  panic attack and couldn't leave the house to go to the appointment so I had to cancel and might not get one until August, but guess that is my fault.  I did manage to go to the shops for some food but my heart was racing all the time it felt unbearable together with the shaking feeling,

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2018, 05:08:18 PM »
Oh no that really sucks. Bless you. Could you have asked for the pysch to call you instead as you couldn't make it there. It is good you managed to go to the shops. I know this was difficult but it sounds like an achievement.

Offline Swish

• 18+
  • Bronze Member
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2018, 06:35:12 AM »
Going to the shops doesnt feel much of an achievement now.  I self harmed for the first time in over a year and had to go to the hospital and get stitches.

The doctor was really nice to me and took time to speak to me.  I had to see a CPN who I have met before and he was okay and gave me a letter from my psychiatrist so my next appointment is 16th July. 

Must try and sleep been up all night.  Think I will take my evening tablets as they are more likely to put me to sleep for most of this horrible day.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2018, 09:19:29 AM »
Aww bless you. Sounds really difficult.

Offline Swish

• 18+
  • Bronze Member
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2018, 02:39:07 AM »
So I didn't go to my GP appointment last week as I was unwell.  I phoned to tell them and asked for prescriptions for my tablets and when I went to pick them up they were only for ten days and I have an appointment on Friday with my GP.  She also got someone to call me so I can get my stitches out on Wednesday.  In the past I tend to do this myself so dreading the nurse appointment.  It is so sore I think its too early to take them out but see what the nurse says.

I feel low and quite suicidal but won't do anything.  I need to get my act together and prepare a new CV and tidy up my horrifically messy flat but there just doesn't seem to be any motivation in me.

Family stuff just making things worse.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2018, 11:29:35 AM »
 :hug2: bless you. Sounds difficult for you. Good luck getting your stitches out.

Offline Lorien

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2018, 09:38:55 PM »
sounds like your expecting a lot from yourself all in one go when you are already feeling rubbish. Could you reduce your list of things that you have to get done? have you had a look at sites like unf*ck your habitat? there are some suggestions as to how to make things more manageable and prioritise the really important bits.
“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”

“It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”