Author Topic: Iím ok, but....  (Read 403 times)

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Iím ok, but....
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2018, 10:18:32 AM »
 I get the same problem around that time too, it's horrible! Hormone can take a while to settle down so if it's really bad it might be worth talking to your GP about it. I have the implant too and I know things can be difficult for a few months so keep an eye on things. I was reluctant to talk to my GP but I'm glad I did because things are much better now, just remember that there are things that can help.
Frankly Autocorrect, I'm rather sick of your bull shirt.

Offline Terri

• Orsem Smurf
  • Administrator
  • Always here
  • Redemption.
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2018, 12:13:49 AM »
It might also be easier to manage now you know what's behind it, and that it's finite?

I find this helpful when it comes to my MH stuff. I don't really get hormonal, but I know when I've had issues with medication and stuff, it's really helped to be able to think "OK, so things feel really sh** right now, but give it X days and I'll start to feel better again."
    :carl_superman11:
Super Terri!

And hope and grace were all I needed.

This isn't everything you are.

Online sniper

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • "Stop asking if I'm OK, Im tired of lying"
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2018, 08:41:17 AM »
 :hug1:
"From every wound there is a scar, and every scar tells a story. A story that says.....I survived!"

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2018, 12:07:33 PM »
Iíve found it impossible to get a GP appointment last couple of weeks. I did have an appointment with the nurse yesterday though for blood tests. She is really lovely and has treated me for SH in the past and has seen me when Iíve been pretty mentally unwell. I told her about the situation with CMHT not taking me back, but primary care only able to offer me 6 sessions. The nurse said itís not good enough so she managed to get me a telephone appointment with my GP for next Weds. She said even though Iím doing ok right now my past history proves how easily and quickly I can get very unwell.

My mood has actually been a lot better this week. I just had the one morning where my boss said something I (irrationally) took offence to, and left me feeling like I wanted to quit work for a couple of hours before I calmed down again.

Have had quite a social couple of day. Meal out with a friend on Thursday evening, day out with my mum yesterday & lunch beside the river. Now today Iím heading to Cardiff for a weekend with my friend who Iíve not seen for ages. Itís my birthday on Monday, so having an early celebration.
See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Its a cup, not a toilet!
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2018, 12:17:12 PM »
Good good. Happy things are getting better for you.
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Offline Rob

• Administrator
  • Usually here
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2018, 12:36:53 PM »
 :bdayhappy_balloons: for yesterday!
:icon_arrow: NHS Direct 111 :icon_arrow: Careline 0808 100 1210 :icon_arrow: Childline 0800 1111 :icon_arrow: Samaritans 08457 909090 - Text SAMs 07725909090 - Free SAMs 116 123 :icon_arrow: Basic First Aid

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2018, 09:20:27 PM »
Thanks Rob xx

Had a lovely weekend away. Really good fun.

Actual birthday yesterday was rubbish and made me feel really sad and alone. So many friends and family who are supposed to give a damn just didnít even bother to acknowledge it was even my birthday. Spent 9-3.30 Iím work and the rest of the day alone.

I am massively miserable today. I have nothing in my life that makes me feel happy. I donít like my job, I donít feel happy with where I live, my family show no real interest in me, my friends are spread out all over the country so I often feel very lonely. I want to change everything about my life, but I feel utterly trapped in this life which I do not enjoy at all. I see no future for me which can offer me any enjoyment, itís just going to be decades of being miserable and alone. Whatís the point???
See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Its a cup, not a toilet!
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2018, 10:02:49 PM »
I am happy that you had a lovely weekend away. That is good. I am sorry that things are not good now. Not sure how to help you as I have many of the same issues myself and I haven't been able to solve them. I have joined a few different groups to help meet more people.
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Offline Rob

• Administrator
  • Usually here
« Reply #38 on: Yesterday at 10:46:08 AM »
Yesterday's weather wouldn't have helped after you've had an enjoyable few days with your friend and birthday - that's the trouble with celebrating early because the event itself is going to seem drab. Perhaps you'll pick up as the week progresses and summer actually gets nearer. Having things planned to look forward to seems to help, these friends of yours that are spread around - can you plan to visit them on other weekends?
:icon_arrow: NHS Direct 111 :icon_arrow: Careline 0808 100 1210 :icon_arrow: Childline 0800 1111 :icon_arrow: Samaritans 08457 909090 - Text SAMs 07725909090 - Free SAMs 116 123 :icon_arrow: Basic First Aid