Author Topic: Messed up meds 2  (Read 2089 times)

Offline sniper

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • "Stop asking if I'm OK, Im tired of lying"
Re: Messed up meds 2
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2018, 07:41:02 AM »
I would imagine it is appealing to stay in bed. Keep that motivation and energy up to make sure you are only in bed when it is for routine sleep, or if you are sick with cold/flu :)

I find it hard to stay in bed. Even if there is no energy or motivation and depression is at it's worst. My body aches more in bed and I get too hot, then I get uncomfortable. I just sit somewhere staring at a wall. Same thing, for me.

Use any free days to catch up on required sleep. When the sleep routine returns, try not to over-do it.
"From every wound there is a scar, and every scar tells a story. A story that says.....I survived!"

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Its a cup, not a toilet!
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2018, 08:47:12 AM »
It is hard to stay out of bed. I just find my bed so comfy. Plus I don't tend worry about stuff when I am in bed. I get so tired and worn out all I can do is lie down. But I guess that is what depression does for you. I sometimes try to stay out of bed and end up sat on my kitchen floor doing nothing. If I am already in bed I struggle to get out.
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Offline sniper

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2018, 12:00:54 PM »
I tend to feel more physically ill if I stay in bed all day. That, obviously is not a nice feeling. I guess Iíve always been doing something that required me outta bed. Even thinking, getting lost in thought and/or dissociating are things I cannot do in bed. Even if I do it all day long. Iím allergic to bed, I have to be lol.
I imagine that bed for you, is the security, safe space. Somewhere that you want to be all the time, secure, safe and comfy. That right?
"From every wound there is a scar, and every scar tells a story. A story that says.....I survived!"

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2018, 05:26:06 PM »
Yes something like that. I have gone to bed before to stay safe. I have been so tired before that I have spent the vast majority of the day in bed. It is a safe and secure place to be. Plus I have very little motivation so it can be really hard to get up.

Offline sniper

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2018, 05:36:43 PM »
I understand to some extent. Just with a different item. I'm completely like that in my car. Everything you have just said, just replace bed with car.
I find it hard to get out of my car once I'm in it. I find it the safest place I could possibly be.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2018, 06:00:11 PM »
Aww bless you. I understand that.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2018, 06:56:00 PM »
I want to be able to give up on all.adult responsibilities. I want to be able to hide from the world. I don't want to be alone I want to able to live with somebody else.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2018, 07:39:12 PM »
Got an appointment tomorrow to help me fill out my pip forms. It's going to be difficult.

Offline sniper

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2018, 07:54:18 PM »
I get the "Adult Responsibilities" thing.
Give it time and hopefully an opportunity will come along where you will be able to live with another. For some people, living alone can be difficult. I tend to like it, as I like isolating.
Yup, PIP applications are nuts. Horrible things. I hope everything goes as well as can be expected with regards to that. Try not to think too hard on each question as sometimes they get confusing the more you think on it. I'm glad you have support to help you sort this.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2018, 08:23:22 PM »
I have an appointment at 10. I am taking one of my pa's with me as I want support going to an unknown place.