Author Topic: Don't know what to call it *Trig SH, OD*  (Read 9457 times)

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
Re: Don't know what to call it *Trig SH, OD*
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2014, 04:06:58 PM »
Finish at 5 Mon - Thur, 4:30 on Fridays. Not long left. Really want a fag and to lay down though.

Boss is really impressed with me again. I sorted a load of finance stuff out that she wouldn't have time to do, she said I'm brilliant or something like that, made me blush and go a bit shy. Not really had recognition before at work. I bend over backwards for everyone and do anything people ask and I never got thanked for it, but I do here. Had a small chat with her too, she told me she suffers from depression (she had a really bad day Monday so just asked if she felt any better). If that's the case hopefully she might be a bit understanding of my conditions if/when it gets brought up. Made me feel bad for her though, hopefully it's just mild depression.

Think my moods still ok, not bouncy anymore. Seem to have become a little deflated but it's because it's nearing the end of the work day. My meds really make being up all day difficult.
Last SH: 05.01.2016
Last purge: 16.09.13
Last OD: 30.05.15

Well done Super Sian! :superman: x x

Offline behindthewall

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2014, 04:19:39 PM »

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2014, 04:26:59 PM »
Haha thanks hunny, might add that to my signature, made me smile :) xx

Offline ANobodyAShellEmptyInside

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • My sweet 3 yr old sapphire! :)
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2014, 09:33:29 AM »
Well done Hun, you deserved the recognition, you deserve a lot more than you get xx

Your doing brilliantly, hopefully now you know she has depression it will make it easier for you if/when you want to bring it up.

Big hug xx
Quote: "I'm ashamed, not to blame
Don't wanna think about it
Who I am, what I've done
How do I carry on?"

By: Five Finger Death Punch.  Song: Undone

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2014, 09:44:52 AM »
Thanks hun.

Yeah now I know hopefully she might understand if I'm having off days or anything. Really want to get that review booked in, been here 2 months today. Want to know if I'm doing ok or not. I like feedback. I'll try and remind her when she gets in.

Getting nervous about tomorrow and the trains. Only 20 minutes in between the trains, means I'll have to rush having a ciggie and try to find the next train. If I don't know where I'm going it causes a lot of anxiety. My heart starts racing just thinking about it. Not sure what to do about it or how to calm myself down. Not come back on the train before (we drove back last time) so I have no idea where I'm going then. Agh it's really making me panicky.

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2014, 09:55:27 AM »
Your very welcome, only the truth anyway.

Ok she might not understand 100% but I'd be surprised if she didn't understand at all (if that makes sense, made sense in my head). Hate feedback my self always expecting it to be negative, but I'm sure they will all be super impressed.

Is it London your going to? X
Who I am, what I've done
How do I carry on?"

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2014, 09:57:58 AM »
Yeah got to go through London to get to Brighton, well Burgess Hill.. but it's near London. Don't know if my GP would prescribe me anything. Had Propranolol in the past but that was rubbish, you had to take it everyday as well. Had Lorazepam in the psych hospital... just always think they're going to say no and tell me to just suck it up or something  ::-\: Don't want to ring and feel like an idiot.

I'd like feedback because I want to know how she thinks I'm doing. If I'm doing a good job or if there are areas I can do better in. I don't like negative feedback too much but she seems like she'd be tactful about it.

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2014, 10:02:12 AM »
So is is a London Underground job? Cos I know just how f**king confusing it is their.

I'm sure if she has any pointers she'll be tactful about it, but as I said before I'm sure they will be impressed x
Who I am, what I've done
How do I carry on?"

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2014, 10:05:16 AM »
No, I don't have to go through the underground thankfully but St Pancras is massive and confusing! I can't remember where I have to go and then I panic I'm going to miss the next train, or get on the wrong one! Or have to practically sit on someones knee because the 2nd train is horrible and cramped. I know it's stupid to get worked up about it but I'm really starting to freak out, and I'm not even doing the journey today!

Do you think they would prescribe me a short course of PRN to help calm me?

Agh, dunno what to do!  ??????!?

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2014, 10:16:29 AM »
Hun is thier anyway of doing some mindfulness stuff to calm you right now?

Been through St. Pancras it stupidly big I understand why your anxious about it now, could you not ask D to meet you at the second station?

Ask your GP Hun worst they can say is no but they may say yes and you won't know if you don't ask then you'll feel daft afterwards if you where to find out they would have said yes.

Hope I'm helping, not making it worse xx
Who I am, what I've done
How do I carry on?"