Author Topic: Stock piling medication *trig OD* sui  (Read 9411 times)

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Stock piling medication *trig OD* sui
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2012, 11:04:00 PM »
thanx! i don't feel so bad now! ...

nope no plans really, might go and see my parents tomorrow and will obviously take maisie out for walks but nothing apart from that ! xx
Anxiety Girl!! Able to jump to the worst possible conclusion in a single bound..

Offline sparkles

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2012, 11:41:48 PM »
That's sounds good-you could do with a few days off to catch up with yourself I reckon.

Im off for the night, so you take it easy, and I hope you manage some sleep.

Thinking of you, and take it easy.

Big hugs xxxxxx
Perfection is overated

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2012, 07:58:36 PM »
saw my CPN today for my injection... i hated it. i didn't want it again, but she is really good at talking at me and doing it really quickly and before i know it, it's done...

i suppose it's a good thing tho...

i still didn't tell her about these thoughts i'm getting,  i know i should but i don't want her over reacting or getting the crisis team involved... i'm seeing her monday but it's a joint visit with the new CBT/dBT women so won't get to speak to her... and then i won't see her for three weeks  :shoc: so ages till i can get it off my mind again  ::-\:

sorry for going on ...
Anxiety Girl!! Able to jump to the worst possible conclusion in a single bound..

Offline Terrier

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2012, 08:10:15 PM »
If its still bothering you on Mon you can speak to cpn about your thoughts then. No reason why you can't talk to her about it.

You aren't going on, but even if you were so what, its your thread say what you like.

:doggy:
Maybe Tomorrow.......

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2012, 08:13:39 PM »
I won't get to speak to her on my own tho, and i don't know this new person so I know i won't be able to speak infront of her, i'm a bit rubbish about talking about things at the best of times... it's OK tho, i'm sure i'll be fine... it's just abit distressing.. maybe the injection today will help as i haven't had one for three weeks now which might be making it worse?

xx

Offline squiggle

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • smile
    • My Blog
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2012, 08:16:45 PM »
if your cpn is away would there be a duty worker or someone else that you can speak to?
x
The average pencil is seven inches long, with just a half-inch eraser - in case you thought optimism was dead.
Robert Brault
My Blog - http://wp.me/2MX7h

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2012, 08:18:40 PM »
thanx squiggle.. she's not going away i just won't get to see her on my own, but i suppose i could phone her or ask to speak to her separately? i just don't want to be a burden, i should've spoken to her about it today  :frying pan: but she seemed in a good mood and i didn't want to spoil it...

Offline Lily Kym

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2012, 08:23:14 PM »
she wont think you're a burden xx
i think it will help bond things a little as you're trusting her more? :hug1: :hug2:

please do try hun?

would it help to talk about it on here? xx

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2012, 08:27:42 PM »
thanx Lily xxx

yeh i will try... i don't know if i can speak about it on here for fear of method sharing... it's just bad plans i can't stop thinking about and the more i think about it the more it seems like a good idea!  the worrying thing is i have everything here to do it with...  ::-\:

Offline Lily Kym

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2012, 08:32:01 PM »
are you able to say what makes you feel it's a good idea? xx xx