Author Topic: Stock piling medication *trig OD* sui  (Read 9412 times)

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Stock piling medication *trig OD* sui
« Reply #130 on: June 18, 2012, 04:24:26 PM »
she just said... "o right... can i speak to your parents as it must be very hard for them..." which i know it is but i said no anyway, don't want them speaking too often, i don't like it... i don't know why they want to talk to each other all the time... just getting paranoid i guess...

yeh the meeting went OK, the women was lovely, i didn't say much.... she's given me a book to read and i'm seeing her with my CPN again next monday... the therapy sounds like something i might benefit from... i hope it works! ! i need help!
Anxiety Girl!! Able to jump to the worst possible conclusion in a single bound..

Offline angeldevil123

• ---- o18s
  • Usually here
    • My world in a blog
« Reply #131 on: June 18, 2012, 04:48:35 PM »
just give everything time and it will work for you
RIP Night Owl
RIP Nanny Pat (I miss you)

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #132 on: June 18, 2012, 10:32:07 PM »
thanx... i feel like i've given it enough time already tho... everyone is getting along with their lives and i'm just stuck doing nothing... i hate it... feel vunerable tonight don't know what i might do... nothing will be enough...
Anxiety Girl!! Able to jump to the worst possible conclusion in a single bound..

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2012, 08:44:17 AM »
I od'd again last night... i phoned NHS direct and they sent an ambulance, they checked me over and i was fine but i refused to go with them to A&E because of Maisie... feel terrible this morning... i'm such an idiot i'm stuck in this vicious circle that i can't get out of... i wish i could phone my CPN but i can't i told her i wasn't stock piling medication again and if i tell her i OD'd she will know i was stock piling it... urrghh... i'm such an idiot.. i hate myself so much...

Offline Lily Kym

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2012, 11:40:03 AM »
hun please don't hate yourself. xx xx xx
do you think you can now be honest with her?
are you ready to either start disposing of your stock pile ..? or would you consider handing it over to her? or maybe your parents? xx xx xx

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2012, 01:09:13 PM »
i'm a horrible horrible person tho... i don't deserve any help... i feel terrible today, my head is in over drive and i can't stop thinking about it... i feel desperate... i really don't know what to do... i just want to shut down... can't stop crying...

Offline Lily Kym

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2012, 01:26:10 PM »
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
when will your parents be home from work?
could your mum maybe come stay with you tonight so you're not on your own? xx xx

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2012, 01:38:04 PM »
yeh i suppose i could phone them... just don't want to worry them and cause trouble...

Offline Lily Kym

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2012, 01:41:51 PM »
hun i think they would rather know before than after? xx xx xx they aren't going to mind :hug1: :hug2:
please do it hun.

Offline angeldevil123

• ---- o18s
  • Usually here
    • My world in a blog
« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2012, 01:48:49 PM »
ask someone you know like a neighbour to look after your meds. explain to him/her that you're in a bad place at the moment emotionally or simply chuck away/give back the meds you don't need.
RIP Night Owl
RIP Nanny Pat (I miss you)