Author Topic: Feeling antsy. *SH*  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Spanna

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • "Our lives are like a candle in the wind"
Re: Feeling antsy. *SH*
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2012, 04:03:47 PM »
I hope my previous message didn't sound harsh it really wasn't intended to. I'm sorry if that's how the message came across, I was just trying to explain how far you've come and how much you've achieved despite being unwell.

I hope the Remploy appointment went well for you today, let us know how you got on.

Take care. x
Samaritans 08457 909090

:sheep: < one day the skipping sheep will get on Britain's Got Talent :D

Can you imagine that I am sitting next to you, giving you a hug?  I am sending good thoughts your way. 

Offline Terri

• Orsem Smurf
  • Administrator
  • Always here
  • Redemption.
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2012, 04:56:56 PM »
Thank you for checking in. :hug2:

I didn't see Remploy as I had a phone call this morning saying that my advisor has had an accident so wouldn't be in. Someone's going to call me in the next week to rearrange.

You didn't come across as harsh at all, Spanna. :hug2: It's just hard to see it, you know? People tell me that I've done well and all I can see is how much stuff I've ducked up.

On a positive note, I asked my Nan if she would lend me the money to go to college and she said yes. I'm going to hers for dinner tomorrow so I can pick it up, which means I can go into the college and enrol on Friday.

You are defo an orsem superstar-ess  :1025:

And hope and grace were all I needed.

This isn't everything you are.

Offline sparkledust

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • when you wish upon a star.........
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2012, 05:38:32 PM »
thats good smurf am proud of you xx
[img width=250 height=52]
there is no such thing as strangers,simply friends waiting to meet

Offline Spanna

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • "Our lives are like a candle in the wind"
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2012, 05:52:28 PM »
It's a shame about the meeting with Remploy, but hopefully you'll be able to get another one next week.

OK. I know it's easy from an outsiders point of view, I'm the same people tell me the positive things I've done but I just can't see them, it's not at all easy so I know how you feel. Maybe you could write down the things that you've completed in your life and reward yourself.....

That's fantastic news I'm so pleased for you. When will your college course start? 
Samaritans 08457 909090

:sheep: < one day the skipping sheep will get on Britain's Got Talent :D

Can you imagine that I am sitting next to you, giving you a hug?  I am sending good thoughts your way.