Author Topic: mirtazapine, pregabalin, zolpidem  (Read 6271 times)

Offline Faded~Lady

• 18+
  • Usually here
mirtazapine, pregabalin, zolpidem
« on: January 02, 2012, 11:31:46 PM »
I'm currently on mirtazapine a high dose (morning and night)  pregabalin and zolpidem every night.  At night I take them all together.  I have started getting one massive migraine a week.  Doesn't sound bad but its affecting me badly at work.  Could this be due to any of these meds or the fact I take them all in one go at night?  anyone else get migraines on any of these meds?
Only those who dare, truly live.
- Ruth P. Freedman

Offline Patient Pianist

• 18+
  • Always here
Re: mirtazapine, pregabalin, zolpidem
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 01:18:31 AM »
 i take two of them together but dont any headaches with them, although do have a headache now, maybe ive just not noticed... def no big migraine style headache though.

Offline Faded~Lady

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 11:20:16 PM »
Pregabalin is morning and night, all the others only night.  Wondering if migraine due to stress and moods
- Ruth P. Freedman

Offline hidden tears

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 11:36:22 PM »
I take mirtazapine and have taken zolpidem with it before and never had migraines with them.
Have you suffered from migraines before or is it something new since starting that combination of meds? Is it worth asking your gp if it could be due to the meds or if there is anything she can give you to help with the migraines?
*I lock away the pain and put away my fears, show you only my smiles and not my hidden tears *

*I like walking in the rain because no one knows Im crying*

Behind the mask....a silent scream....a hidden tear

Offline Faded~Lady

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 08:22:21 AM »
Gonna mention it to her maybe start taking the pills separately with more water in between
- Ruth P. Freedman