Author Topic: Survivor of self harm  (Read 3834 times)

Offline EmmaLeigh

• First posts
Survivor of self harm
« on: July 28, 2014, 09:32:13 PM »
Hello guys I am new to this but I thought I'd start of with a story

OK I get bullied a lot OK a lot more than I should for dress sence my droopy eyelid and my music and most embarrassing my scars....

OK through my bullying through primary n now secondary....

On the 22nd of July 2013 my worst day came I became a self harmed because of these bullies
I self harmed all they way through until the 24th of July 2013

My favourite band Is black veil brides the lead singer (Andy biersack) tweeted if you ever self harm your only hurting the most important person of your life I read this at 20:58 I made scars one last time

I am now a year clean   ;D

How ever in May 2014 my best friend left me once shed gone I knew I would either end up self harming or doing something stupid however I re read the tweet n listened to some of the bands song I.e saviour and lost it all they made me realise no I shouldn't I'm nearly a year clean I feel so fantastic now I'm a year n I'm proud to say I'm a survivor

However if you guys ever need me for a chat please  feel free to message me n I'll happily talk :3 n help you all out I'm a caring person n I've been told I give good advice so please all if you need me message me

Offline Skye

• 18+
  • Always here
Re: Survivor of self harm
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 11:13:13 AM »
A year is brilliant, well done!

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
Re: Survivor of self harm
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 01:40:07 PM »
Well done for going a year without SH. It's great that their music and tweet can help keep you safe. Make sure you use those distractions whenever you feel the urge coming on.

Being bullied sucks! I was bullied throughout my whole school life and was put in hospital by them, it really gets you down but you have to keep on fighting through it. They might not appreciate you or see the good qualities that I'm sure you have, but other people in your life will and that's what matters. Once you finish school you'll never have to see those horrible people again.

Stay strong and keep safe :hug2: You're better than them.
Last SH: 05.01.2016
Last purge: 16.09.13
Last OD: 30.05.15

Well done Super Sian! :superman: x x