Author Topic: Dissertation Research - Online questionnaire to aid understanding of self harm  (Read 6322 times)

Offline LK22

• Researcher
  • First posts
Hi,
I am a third year psychology student and am currently conducting a psychology dissertation project looking at people who self-harm or have done in the past to explore possible relationships between levels of mindfulness, hope, emotion regulation, and coping strategies.

This is an online questionnaire and you need to be over the age of 18 to take part.

All answers are completely anonymous and confidential and the link also provides a full information sheet so that you can decide if you wish to continue with the questionnaires.

If you are interested in taking part please follow the link below.  

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1W9Bxgfi668rI3uSvhnAp47eVtpXAzbwJxgMaCRykDD4/viewform?usp=send_form

This research has been approved by the admin team.   :)
Thank you for your time!

:icon_arrow: approved
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 04:13:09 PM by Rob »

Offline Lorien

• 18+
  • Usually here
Done, but estimates are hard to make
“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”

“It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Offline jackgrillo

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Totally King of Rainbow!
Same. Estimating over the last 16 years is hard!
:13328: <-- gregory
:13328: <-- that one was given to me by chihiro

I like walking in the rain because then nobody can see me cry

Offline annie8239

• First posts
Done it too but I also agree with the estimation part, 24 years is hard to remember, good luck with your dissertation x

Offline LK22

• Researcher
  • First posts
Hello,

Thank you to anyone who took part in my dissertation, I really appreciate it. I've finished collecting data now so a massive thank you again.

:)