Dr Pepper zero
Games Room / Re: Word association
« Last post by Skye on Today at 05:05:56 PM »
Love
Games Room / Re: The have you ever game...next part
« Last post by Skye on Today at 05:05:36 PM »
Wow you are a professional!
Yes, Dr Martens.

Have you ever had professional photos taken?
Games Room / Re: The OR game 4!
« Last post by Skye on Today at 05:04:31 PM »
Both  :cuppatime:

Birthday or Christmas?
Here and Now Room / Re: Mood starting to go other way.
« Last post by Skye on Today at 04:59:14 PM »
A very productive day  :) well done you
« Last post by Tucan on Today at 04:53:50 PM »
We will have a 2.5 year old with us so we are a bit restricted what we can do. Sister was thinking of Kew gardens or a zoo. I am not sure yet what we will be doing.
« Last post by Vermilion on Today at 04:13:13 PM »
Counselling is bound to feel weird, after years of keeping quiet it's difficult to talk. Counsellors are used to it though so she'll help you build trust over time. Hope it goes well.

Enjoy London and a nice break from work. Are you doing anything in particular? I'd totally visit the tower and dungeons and museum. Enjoy yourself! :)
« Last post by Tucan on Today at 04:03:03 PM »
Had my first conselling session today. It went ok. We covered some basics. It was a bit weird and I am going to have to trust her. Hopefully now I will be better able to unpick some of the things that have happened to me. Also I will have a regular output of the day to day stuff i struggle to deal with. My mood still seems to be fairly stable. I am not going work next weekend I have booked it of and am going to London to see my sister. I am off to the cinema tonight so many good things are happening. I also had issues sorting out my prescription as I phoned last week but never received it in the post. I ran out of ads today. I phoned again as it has had time to show up. They have done another prescription and I collected it today and got to the pharmacy to sort it out today so that was a disaster averted
Games Room / Re: The OR game 4!
« Last post by Tucan on Today at 03:56:41 PM »
Canada

Biscuits or cakes
Games Room / Re: The have you ever game...next part
« Last post by Tucan on Today at 03:56:00 PM »
No but I have milked a goat and possible a sheep. I have milked a plastic cow though. She is called daisy.

Have you ever spent over 60 on a pair of shoes

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10