Author Topic: Mood starting to go other way.  (Read 672 times)

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Its a cup, not a toilet!
Re: Mood starting to go other way.
« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2018, 09:01:31 PM »
Nope. Packing group, shopping and then pa tomorrow. I need to sort the tyres out on my car. The consellor suggested I talk to the pysch about my constant tiredness and demotivation. When I am alone all I want to do is sleep and do nothing. It's a struggle to do anything. My.sister suggested I talk to the gp about it.
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #111 on: June 13, 2018, 09:13:07 PM »
Maybe some people were unable to attend, the might have been ill or something? It's been emotional for you so it's understandable that you're tired  :hug1:.
Talk to the GP/psych if you can, things have been difficult for you so you could do with some extra help  :hug2:.
Frankly Autocorrect, I'm rather sick of your bull shirt.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #112 on: June 13, 2018, 09:48:16 PM »
I plan to talk to my pysch as I think it could be a side effect of medication. I want to sleep all the time which was understandable when I had depression. But now (apart from the last couple of weeks where stuff has happened) my mood has been more stable. I shouldn't be wanting to go bed and not wanting to get out of bed all the time if I am stable. That is the reason why I do so much is because if I didn't go to all these groups all I would do is stay in bed all day and do nothing. Even if I am not sleeping.

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2018, 03:10:49 PM »
Drowsiness is a common side effect of many meds, definitely talk to your psych.

It's a shame that you can't learn to enjoy having time to yourself, I love time alone. Maybe you could plan some time to yourself to just chill and pig out on the sofa for an evening a week :). It would be helpful for you I think, especially living alone. It can get lonely, it's the same for me, but I have learnt to just relax when I'm alone and spending time with the  :bunny: 4 helps too. What about a games console? I have an Xbox kinect which helps me get some exercise because I like the games on there, I have a fun zombie fighting game! Games can be a good distraction sometimes :). It's not easy but you don't want to overdo things by being busy constantly, everyone needs to chill out alone once in a while.
Frankly Autocorrect, I'm rather sick of your bull shirt.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2018, 06:34:02 PM »
Thank you. It is hard. I been struggling with being alone to various degrees since I had a crisis in February last year. Sometimes it isn't too bad and I can watch TV on my own. Other times it is crippling and I don't see the point in life if I am on my own. I do have several games consoles. I do enjoy playing games. I just cannot concentrate on them for very long and get fed up easily. Also I am accutely aware that I enjoy those games much more when I playing them.with somebody else. I lack motivation especially if I am on my own. I was that tired yesterday I fell asleep on the sofa at 8-9pm and missed my bath. That meant I went into work.today minging not having had a bath or wash since Sunday! I just hoped that nobody would notice. With my hair tied up it isn't too obvious!