Author Topic: Self-harm vs Substance Misuse  (Read 5545 times)

Offline project14

• Researcher
  • First posts
Self-harm vs Substance Misuse
« on: January 10, 2015, 07:47:42 PM »
Hello,

I'm a post-graduate student at London Southbank University doing the MSc in Addiction Psychology & Counselling. I'm in the last year, just in need of completing the final dissertation.

I've decided to do my research on self-harm addiction; so I'd be really grateful if you could take 10mins to fill in this questionnaire.

It's designed for people who have both experienced self-harm and substance misuse (legal or illegal substances). Please, refrain from filling it if you don't fit this criteria since your data won't be valid for this research.

This study is supervised by London Southbank University during all its length, and also subjected to an ethics committee that has already approved it. It's also been approved by the forum administrator.

Thanks in advance for your participation!!

Here is the link:

https://lsbupsychology.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3VGYMFjWvqvwJJX

Vanesa

PS: Any feedback is welcome

:icon_arrow:   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 07:50:37 PM by Rob »

Offline project14

• Researcher
  • First posts
Re: Self-harm vs Substance Misuse
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 12:48:22 PM »
Hello,

I'm getting some results from the people who have completed the questionnaire (thanks!). Some of them seem to be incomplete due to disconnection errors, so I just wanted to ask if anybody who has tried the link is having any problem accessing it or going through the pages of the survey.

As a reminder of the eligibility criteria: Present or past Self-harm and substance misuse (legal or illegal, including medication)

Again, thanks for your support!

Vanesa

Offline project14

• Researcher
  • First posts
Re: Self-harm vs Substance Misuse
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 08:34:45 AM »
Hi,

Just to let you know I'll be collecting data until mid April. So if you still haven't participated, please do so!
It won't take you more than 5 mins.

Thanks again!!