NSHN Forum Support & On Topic Forums. Some additional boards are viewable to members only > Survivor Room

Quitting smoking now

(1/6) > >>

justine:
I've decided this morning to quit smoking. It makes me really tired. Its bad for my reflux. Bad for health. And in the past few days I've noticed it gives me anxiety every time I smoke. It's just doing me no good. So I'm here as a place to vent when I want to smoke.

Tucan:
That sounds really positive. Good luck quitting. I hope you are successful.

Vermilion:
I quit smoking about 3.5 years ago and it's the best thing I've ever done! What are you using to help? I found vaping worked really well for me, it's the only thing that I've been successful with.
Good luck! :)

justine:
 Hi guys. Thanks for the support. I tried vaping for a while but I get addicted to that instead and its worse on my throat (ive got bad reflux). I just got in, I'm hot and tired. It took 2 hours to get home. Its sunny. I'm in bed. I want a fag soooo bad. Might well cave.

Rob:
There are lots of different vaping liquids - go to a vaping shop and ask about the different ones available for people who have more sensitive throats. Some people find that they can drastically reduce the number of cigarettes they use with the help of a mild e-cig.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version