Author Topic: Mood journals  (Read 3938 times)

Offline Faded~Lady

• 18+
  • Usually here
Mood journals
« on: January 09, 2012, 12:09:32 AM »
I have been having trouble getting psych to listen about my extreme moods so have been writing a lot of it down during/after the mood swings.  Will the psych read it if I give it to him?  They don't seem to have much time so dunno if they will get annoyed.  I am seeing my old therapist for another assessment friday.  Do I show her too??
Only those who dare, truly live.
- Ruth P. Freedman

Offline Morgan

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Mood journals
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 02:08:42 AM »
He *should* read it if he's any kind of a psych! And he shouldn't get annoyed. But if you are having trouble getting him to listen I would show your old therapist too just so that it's out there and someone else has seen/can give a second opinion. Very sensible of you to be keeping a diary! What's your old therapist like? Likely to listen? Good luck x
'If you think no one cares if you're alive, try missing a few car payments'. - Earl Wilson.

Offline kc

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 07:36:10 AM »
i would diffianlty show both of them as you've taken the time to do it and off your own back. well done for doing it though.
Don't feel sorry for me. my life is my own personal hell but I'll see the exit to it soon.

Offline Faded~Lady

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 01:22:16 PM »
Therapist is really nice but I can't have long term support from therapy service as its time scheduled x
Only those who dare, truly live.
- Ruth P. Freedman