Author Topic: Participants (aged 18-30) sought for study on self-harm and emotions  (Read 5362 times)

Offline Psychstudent

• Researcher
  • First posts
Participants (aged 18-30) sought for interview study on self-harm and understanding emotions

Hi, my name is Hilary, I am a PhD researcher at Middlesex University in London.  I am carrying  out a study on the experience of self-harm among young adults who report having difficulties identifying and describing how they feel. 

I am looking to interview (in person or by Skype):
•   Adults aged between 18 and 30,
•   Who have engaged in self-harm within the past 5 years
•   And who sometimes feel they have difficulties identifying and describing their feelings.

If you are interested in taking part, I would be very grateful if you could complete a short (5 minute) survey by clicking here: https://mdxl.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3TTC0q1MATPNw5T  Taking this short survey does not commit you to taking part in an interview. 

This study has had ethical approval from Middlesex University Psychology Department’s Ethics Committee.  If you would like more information about it, please get in touch with me ([email protected]) or my supervisor ([email protected]).

Thank you for reading this
Hilary Norman

:icon_arrow:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 01:38:29 PM by Rob »