Author Topic: Unsure and confused.  (Read 3637 times)

Offline mogz1985

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • my baby who is always there for me!
Unsure and confused.
« on: August 05, 2012, 11:52:16 AM »
Okso I have been on a waiting list for 10 months for therapy thro cmht suppose I was not classed as priority... ::-\:

My appointment has finally come thro for 16th aug. Not sure what to do. A lot has changed since then. I am feeling better, not great but better, not sure whether to go or not.

I was in a very bad place back then and had a lot of people scared. Self harming constantly o/d daily and suicidal in the fact that I was not really going anywhere by myself.

Now I am sort of happy I have had weightless surgery nearly 5 mnths ago and feel better about my self physically and I am so have have lost an amazing amount of weight even my doctors have been shocked.

However there are difficulties to all these situations. Now the outside is fading the inside in  the fore front where a lot of my problems are now about how I am changing. Not sure how I feel about it all, I am pleased with how far I have com, but there are other problem. Not sure how I am supposed to feel anymore.

Don't know wether to go with the therapy or not.  The person I confide to in work is moving to another dept and it will be her last day on that day so it's going to be hard enough. But she says I have. To go!
why is life always so hard?
what have i done to deserve this?
why has my life changed?
what can i do to go back in time?
go back to the place where you both were
both taken away from me,
but in very different ways
please can you take me away from this hell

Offline Rob

• Administrator
  • Usually here
Re: Unsure and confused.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 12:25:46 PM »
Going sounds like a good idea - it's an opportunity to talk through things and get their opinion on whether there are areas which might still need some help to make sure you keep getting better.

There might be something - and if there isn't, at least you'll be reassured that things are ok. 
Crisis line 0800 1456485. Childline 0800 1111. Samaritans 116 123. Basic First Aid. CALL (MH Helpline Wales) 0800 132737. Mind Cymru 02920395123. Bullying UK. Text help text SHOUT to 85258

Offline Lwona

• 18+
  • Usually here
    • Haven Cow
Re: Unsure and confused.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 03:45:41 PM »
+1 to Rob. I think it's best to go, see what you and the therapist think of things and go from there. You could let the therapist know at the start of the session that you are in a better place to where you were when you were referred so they are aware.

Glad to hear you have improved :)
< Buzz ;D
:piano: < Little Red Dude
*cat* < Ruby ;D