Author Topic: a letter to the bullies  (Read 4857 times)

Offline caspers smudj

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • dont follow me, im lost too!!!
    • reaching out together
a letter to the bullies
« on: September 03, 2013, 09:47:50 PM »
i wanted to share this with you all as i know some of you are still going through bullying yourselves
i hope this helps
xxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Letter from the heart

To the bullies.
All my life I had to put up with your taunts and jeering’s, the physical and mental abuse.  You have made me scared, depressed, suicidal at times, even become a self-harmer.
Thanks to you I lost my self-respect and any liking I had for me.  Many times you would shout horrid things at me or just stand there laughing at me for no reason.  You would cross the street to get away from me, and shout from the safety of the other pavement.  Were you that afraid of me that you couldn’t say it close to me?
I know I was smelly and dirty, my hair needed washing and my clothes too.  I lived in a dirty house.  You didn’t know that, how could you?  But it was obvious I wasn’t looked after.  How could you know what was going on there?
Maybe you would have been the same in my position.  Because I was hurt so badly, emotionally by you, I now self harm, and bear the physical marks of the years of mental torture.
There were times when it got physical, but I think that wasn’t often because you couldn’t bear to be near me.
How about poor Mary, my best friend?  You started on her because she was my friend.  That was unnecessary.
Even now, all these years later, I get bullied, but not because I am dirty or smelly, but because I am fat.  Fatty or fat cow you call me now.
How do you know I haven’t got some illness that makes me this way?  Maybe you should think of that next time you say those cruel things.
But I'm an adult now.  I'm stronger and can handle your taunts better.
I am not the weak one!
YOU ARE!!!

From a survivor
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 09:53:21 PM by caspers smudj »
visit is at
https://www.reachingouttogether.proboards.com/
all visitors will be welcomed!!

Offline Lily Kym

• 18+
  • Always here
Re: a letter to the bullies
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 09:51:53 PM »