Author Topic: Fatigue  (Read 3224 times)

starlight

Fatigue
« on: October 18, 2014, 06:18:30 PM »
Sorry I realise I have a lot of posts at the moment.  Feel free to ignore me.

Basically,  for ages I've been having problems sleeping, not being able to sleep or get to sleep, waking in the night,  having weird dreams, using alcohol to make me drowsy.
However,  since being discharged from hospital last week,  I've been nothing but sleepy and getting at least 12 hours sleep, I struggle to stay awake when  feeling tired and I am just feeling drowsy, tired and exhausted a lot at the moment.  I am not complaining about falling asleep easily as difficulty falling asleep annoyed me, now it just feels like the exact opposite. I just don't like being unable writing this  out of bed for feeling so tired unless I've slept in till like 1pm. And walking to places I normally walk I end up knackered, very out of breath and really struggling to walk long distance, and quite a bit I feel weak and like I am going to faint.
Now as I am writing this I feel like I am going to fall asleep as I'm so tired but I only got up at 12 today after 12 and a half hours sleep. It's like being on Mirtazapine again which I haven't been on since last year. 

I was medically cleared in hospital and I am on no medication at the moment so I don't understand.
Has anyone else experienced this?
I am just finding it frustrating as the more time I sleep the less I get things done and the worse my mood gets.

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Fatigue
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 01:45:22 PM »
i dont know if this helps but i oftem get that when im feeling really low l, could that br the case with you? i find that when im like that i dont eat properly and that doesnt help eithier.
dont know if this helps at all...
Rabbits are better than people