Author Topic: Images of sh  (Read 4015 times)

Offline diamondwithaflaw

• 18+
  • Usually here
Images of sh
« on: April 01, 2012, 12:49:37 AM »
Not sure if this is right place to post this - sorry.
I've found myself searching the internet for sh images, wanting to see fresh looking wounds. I've not harmed for a year (due to baby), I have a multitude of scars yet am seemingly craving fresh sh. Are the images really satisfying a need? I'm unsure, I'm riddled with physical and mental pain, I just don't have the wounds! Where will this end? Can it end here? Don't know what to expect from posting - does anyone understand?

Offline PrettyLittleLie

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Images of sh
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 07:43:44 PM »
I have done that before, googling self harm images when I am feeling low, however it isn't very helpful, and tends to just trigger me and in my experience it doesn't stop at looking at images.

What is making you struggle? Do you have an prof. support?

I do completely understand, though please try and stop if you can, it isn't usually helpful in the long run ((hugs))
- Ellie

Offline Hash

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Freedom is reachable
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 08:13:07 PM »

I think I agree with the person who posted previously, I think they are right one thing leads to another if we begin with looking at images or even talking and writing about it the more it is in our brains the more we think about it the more we want to do it.

I think if you want to not end up self harming you need to stop looking at the images even for the sake of your littlun.

Hash

Offline diamondwithaflaw

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 10:32:41 PM »
I don't want to sh, thank you for your words here. It's hard to find encouragement to stay sh free. Sometimes it seems there is more support for when we give in to sh than encouragement not to so I'm so pleased to have had support here.